Location: Multiple Locations UK
Full time/part-time: Full Time
Restec Limited is part of the Roberts Group, a family-owned, long-established and leading UK manufacturer of liquid applied roofing systems. Through a combination of unique products that have set new standards for quality in the merchant liquid roofing market, coupled with expert support services that set us apart from the competition, Restec are the fastest growing supplier within our sector.
Due to significant business expansion, we are looking for someone with a passion for flat roofing and an in-depth technical knowledge about the industry. You will be joining an exciting, fast-growing organisation with plenty of opportunities for professional development and career progression.
You will play a pivotal role in our exceptional support services by way of product demonstrations and in-depth contractor training across Restec’s vast merchant network. You will also be encouraged to Impart your technical knowledge and assist with our unique sales process supporting the Regional Sales Managers
The role is field based and will involve travelling to our network of customers within a defined geographical area, however a degree of flexibility will be required for occasional longer journeys and overnight stays being expected. Hotel, meals and fuel will be costed by the company in line with our expenses policies.
- Provide support to the merchant sector including product demonstrations and contractor training days.
- Ensure van stock levels are in place ready for demonstration and training days.
- Continued evaluation of training days to improve training rigs and the training experience as a whole.
- Ensure Journey planning is correctly executed to arrive on time for training set up and delivery.
- Liaise closely with the customers in advance to ensure training days start on time.
- Build exhibition style special sample models.
- Work with internal departments and staff as required to support business operations and growth.
- Keep up to date with Restec product ranges and application techniques.
- Keep up to date with the product ranges of competitors and their application techniques
- Liaise with your line Manager to assist in any tasks that maybe required, e.g. improvement of training.
- Ensure that the van is kept in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- In-depth knowledge of liquid roofing, covering the practical, theory and legislative aspects of the industry
- Ability to engage with an audience
- Effective prioritising of tasks based on the value and importance to the company
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbal
- Strong Work Ethic
- Full Driving Licence
- Team Player but can work on their own initiative
- Full Driving License
- Ability to work at height
- Problem solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Honesty / Integrity
- Able to work remotely
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated
- Microsoft Office/365 knowledge
- Mobile Phone
- Company credit card
- Company Vehicle
- Enrollment in the company pension scheme
Location: Multiple Locations UK
Full time/Part-time: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience