- Waterproofs instantly
- Only one coat needed for fast repairs
- Ready to use straight out the tin – no catalysing or mixing components required
- Ideal for general maintenance work
- Contains fibres that provide extra strength for the coating and interlace to cover small gaps or cracks
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 25°C
- Rainfall after application has no adverse effect
Purchasing Acryltex 475
Acryltex 475 is available from a network of distributors throughout the UK and Ireland. To find your nearest stockist, please complete the quick contact form here or call us on 0845 4504 193.
We value all our stockists
We value every one of our stockists – big or small, near or far. We’re prepared to go that extra mile to offer a quality service every single time. If you’re interested in stocking Acryltex 475 then get in touch using this form or call us on 0845 4504 193.
When you chose to partner with Res-Tec you will receive:
- A quality, fit for purpose product range that will keep the demand on your resources to a minimum. The less cost involved with handling after-sale issues, the greater your return on investment.
- Established delivery logistics capable of delivering any size order promptly and consistently.
- You will be partnering with a manufacturer that understands the market and what it takes to succeed within it.
- You are assured to receive a consistently high-quality product every time.
- We have the infrastructure, resources and experience to offer after sale support and training services tailored to your requirements.